The fair is open to everyone to enjoy. Daily gate admission is $7.00 for ages 5 and up, which includes all mechanical rides and free parking in the lot across from the fairgrounds. Kids ages 4 and under are free. Grandstand entertainment is included in the gate price, except for the Demolition Derby.
Season Tickets & Membership Tickets are $20 and can be purchased prior to Wednesday, August 8 for ages 5 and over and includes all rides. A Membership Ticket can be purchased by residents of Seneca County. All individuals who would like to display in Open Class must purchase a Season or Membership Ticket.
(PDF with ticket price and more information from page 3 of the 2018 Fair Book)
2018 Schedule Overview
- Sunday, August 5
- Tuesday, August 7 sponsored by Sutton Bank
- Free ‘til noon Day
- Goat Show
- Kids Pedal Pull
- ARBA Open Class Rabbit Show
- KOA Drag Racing (More Info)
- Wednesday, August 8 sponsored by St. Francis Senior Ministries
- Senior Citizen Day (Seniors get in free with Golden Buckeye Card)
- Beef Show
- Jr. Fair Rabbit Show
- Stack ‘Em Straight (Registration)
- Thursday, August 9 sponsored by North Central Electric Cooperative & Attica Sons of the American Legion
- Veterans Day (Veterans get in free with D214)
- Poultry & Sheep Shows
- Harness Racing
- Antique Tractor Parade
- Pig Scramble (Registration)
- Friday, August 10 sponsored by Mercy Health and J&F Construction & Development
- Hog Show
- Showman of Showmen
- Square Dancing
- Demolition Derby*
- Beer Garden Entertainment
- Saturday, August 11 sponsored by Cole Distributing, Inc.
For full schedule, visit the Events page.
All exhibitors & concessionaires camping on the fairgrounds will be required to purchase a camping permit and a membership or season ticket. All units must occupy the designated camping plots assigned by the camping superintendent. A fee of $100 will be assessed, plus the purchase of a membership or season ticket ($20.00) per camping plot. Upon application and full payment, camping permit/pass packets can be picked up in the Secretary’s Office.
- Only one vehicle per plot, Parking Permit must be displayed in the vehicle so it is clearly visible from the exterior of the vehicle. If no permit is visible, vehicle will be towed
- No camping in the barn areas at any time
- Trash must be put in the proper containers provided
- The Seneca County Health Department has issued regulation that gray water and sewage will not be allowed to be discharged on the grounds
- No air conditioners are permitted to be used
- NO OPEN FIRES ARE PERMITTED
Camping units may be placed in their assigned plots beginning Sunday, August 5 at 4 p.m. and no later than Monday, August 6 at 10 p.m. Occupancy of the units cannot take place until Monday, August 6. Camping units will be charged an additional fee of $10 per day if placed before these dates. All campers must be removed by Monday, August 13, 2018 or the same fees will be assessed.
The Attica Independent Agricultural Society, Ohio State University Extension, FFA, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts and all involved in the Attica Fair support a code of good sportsmanship in all events and promote learning and responsibility through its activities. Verbal abuse, physical abuse or harassment toward directors, judges, ring stewards, superintendents, OSU extension staff, Jr. Fair members, club advisors or volunteers of the Attica Fair WILL NOT be tolerated. Offenders may be escorted from the fairgrounds; premiums forfeited, and upon the Attica Fair Board of Director’s decision, the family members may not be able to exhibit at the Attica Fair for period of time indicated by the committee based on the severity of the situation.